2.1. What is the cost for registration?
2.2. What are the costs for an "ENX access"?
2.3. Why is ENX cost-efficient?
2.4. Can ENX compete with evolving offers based on public internet?
2.5. Where do I get quotes for an ENX access?
2.6. Where do I get a break even analyses to serve as a comparison with currently implemented solutions?
2.7. Is an ENX access volume based or do you offer a flat rate?
1. Charges for an Application for Registration
- The Customer shall pay the charges as defined below.
- The charges will be invoiced during the application process.
- The payment of the applicable charges is a prerequisite for the acceptance of a registration.
- Invoices shall be due for payment 30 (thirty) calendar days after the date of the invoice.
- All charges listed below are subject to value added tax (VAT) as far as applicable.
2. Non-Recurring Charge (one-off fee)
1a First ENX access of a company: 440,00 EUR
3. Discounted Charges (one-off fees)
1b Second and any further access of a company (identical legal entity): 0,00 EUR
2a Members of the ENX Association: Any ENX access (identical legal entity): 0,00 EUR
2b Members of the ENX Association: Accesses of daughter companies: 110,00 EUR
4. Conditions concerning Discounted Charges
- Access as defined in this price list is any physical access to the ENX network. Each access requires its own, individual registration number, even if an already registered user is aiming to establish further accesses.
- The 16 members of the Association are (as of 01 January 2014): Audi, BMW, Bosch, Continental, Daimler, DGA, Ford, Magna, PSA Peugeot CitroŽn, Renault, Volkswagen as well as the automotive associations ANFAC (Spain), GALIA (France), SMMT (UK), OSD (Turkey) and VDA (Germany).
- The applicant must indicate during the application process that a certain discount is applicable.
ENX accesses are offered by telecommunication providers certified by ENX Association (so-called Certified Service Providers or CSPs). ENX Association itself is the standardisation and certification body governing ENX. It is a non profit organisation of the European automotive industry and does not sell any ENX access.
The total costs of an ENX access consists of two parts:
The first part is the registration fee.
The second part consists of the price for the ENX services offered by the provider, which depends on the user's requirements in terms of bandwidth and service level.
The certified service providers offer various access types:
1. symmetric point-to-point-connections (leased lines) based on ATM, Ethernet and SDSL over MPLS
2. asymmetric point-to-point-connections (leased lines) based on ADSL
3. ENX over Internet accesses using the (already existing) Internet access of a user
Users can choose between various service levels (depending on your demand for availability and throughput rate) and bandwidths. Backup solutions, redundant lines and load-balancing are additional features for highest availability requirements.
Please contact the certified service providers to get detailed price information and a customized offer.
We recommend to obtain quotes of at least two providers before making a decision.
In order to get a quote, we are happy to assist you. Please get in touch with us.
FAQ 6.1. Where can I find more information about the "certified service providers (CSPs)"?
1. Flat rates
Most of the ENX accesses are flatrate based. You pay fixed monthly fees instead transaction, minute or volume-based.
2. One access to the community
An important, unique selling proposition of ENX is the fact that the data exchange with your partners takes place with only one standardised access. The installation of an ENX access is as easy as that of any other customer-indiviual solution. In most of the cases you will already save time and money if at least two of your partner connections are established on ENX. The same is true for the operation. You only have to pay once for your ENX access, regardless of the number of partners you communicate with. Thus your ENX access replaces many individual solutions which where formerly required by the automobile manufacturers.
3. Getting connected fast and easily
But there are advantages beyond the pure infrastructure which reach up to essential business processes, e.g. concerning the growing project-cooperation: If required, connections with new partners are completely established within one day upon request.
If you do not know which of your partners already use ENX, we recommend to visit our ENX yellow pages in order to check and to get in touch with other ENX users.
The specifications of the ENX network are continuously enhanced in line with the development of new technologies and services.
Having an ENX access it's easy to stay up-to-date. Your "certified service provider" will take care of future updates concerning software and network equipment.
Please contact our certified service providers directly. They are able to keep you updated in terms of their pricing and the latest ENX product developments.
Automotive manufacturers using ENX have made various comparisons proving the cost efficiency of ENX compared to other solutions. Some like Audi, Renault, Volkswagen did it - together with integration service providers - even for many individual partners. Our certified service providers are also experienced in comparing the costs of ENX accesses with other solutions. Please contact us in order receive more information.
The ENX offers of the certified service providers are flat rate based. You mainly pay for the bandwidth and service quality you have ordered but you are not paying for the traffic. In general one can say the more you use your access the more cost-efficient it becomes.